If you need to know it for the MCAT, it's in this book.
The MCAT is a challenging exam that tests more than your knowledge of basic physical and biological sciences. You need to know absolutely everything, from amino acids and proteins to translational motion to verbal reasoning, and more. Cracking the MCAT, 2013-2014 Edition will help you review all the necessary content with in-depth coverage of all subjects tested on the MCAT. This book includes:
- Exclusive free online access to 4 full-length practice tests with comprehensive answers and explanations
- A full-color, 16-page tear-out reference guide with all the most important formulas, diagrams, information, concepts, and charts for each section of the MCAT
- Complete coverage of all the topics on the MCAT, including physics, general chemistry, biology, organic chemistry, and verbal reasoning
- Practice passages, questions, and detailed explanation with step-by-step solutions at the end of every chapter for maximum practice and preparation
- A bonus chapter containing helpful advice on effective study habits, applying to medical school, and top trends in health care
- A comprehensive index
Study your way to success with Cracking the MCAT, 2013-2014 Edition!
About Princeton Review
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and also provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admissions. They offer classroom courses in 41 states and 21 countries, online and school-based courses, and one-to-one and small group tutoring.