Upgrade to the Flash 9 viewer for enhanced content, including the ability to browse & search through your favorite titles.
Click here to learn more!
The Times of London Atlas of the World has long been famous for its authority and for setting the standard in world reference atlas publishing.
• The 260 pages of mapping, with new reference maps that are completely up to date, include even more information at larger scales than previous editions.
• Employing the latest technology, each map is individually designed to use the optimum parameters of scale and projection for maximum legibility, clarity, and accessibility while providing detailed information on the physical and human landscape.
• Each map has been carefully selected to provide balanced coverage of all regions of the world with larger scale mapping of more populous areas.
• A new introductory section, The World Today, includes stunning high-resolution satellite images of the continents, features on the planets, earthquakes, volcanoes, the oceans, climate, land cover, population, urbanization, minerals, energy, and communications. This section also includes a complete guide to the states and territories of the world with all of the latest data and statistics.
• Thirty-two detailed plans of the world's great cities are provided.
• An information-packed guide to the states and territories of the world is included.
• The comprehensive index to over 100,000 place names fully cross-referenced for ease of use.