Upgrade to the Flash 9 viewer for enhanced content, including the ability to browse & search through your favorite titles.
Click here to learn more!
In order to build a successful company today, there must be an unbreakable bond of loyalty between customers and employees. Few have done this better than Enterprise Holdings, owner of the Enterprise, National, and Alamo rental car brands.
While Enterprise has long been known for offering excellent customer service, it faced a huge challenge after buying National and Alamo in 2007. Among other things, it had to integrate different cultures, manage a varied workforce, and meet the needs of a much larger and highly divergent customer base.
In Driving Loyalty, readers will get an inside look at how Enterprise began operating these three distinct brands in a way that ultimately led to rising profitability and some of the highest customer and employee satisfaction scores in the industry. In addition other thriving companies—from JetBlue and Starbucks to Costco and even Chobani Yogurt—which use similar techniques to outsmart the competition and turn customers and employees into raving fans are profiled in the book.
Driving Loyalty provides a blueprint that businesses of all types can use to deliver exceptional customer service, create a high-performing work environment, build strong brands, instill loyalty, market effectively online and off, and, in turn, power overall performance.
Topics covered in Driving Loyalty include:
- Specific strategies for offering exceptional service that will help to increase sales and grow the business.
- Principles for developing engaged, high-performing teams
- Why the rules of brand building differ based on one's target audience
- How to effectively leverage social media to better connect with customers and employees
- Why forming strong partnerships can take a company--and one's career--to the next level