Upgrade to the Flash 9 viewer for enhanced content, including the ability to browse & search through your favorite titles.
Click here to learn more!
In this revised and updated edition of Your First Year in Sales, professional speaker and sales veteran Tim Connor offers simple, proven strategies to overcome those first-year obstacles and position oneself for lifelong success. Readers will find step-by-step techniques for learning how one's skills and talents—motivation, strengths, willingness to sacrifice, and expectations—can put him or her on the fast track to being a sales leader.
- Adopt an attitude for sales success.
- Achieve financial results—immediately.
- Use new technology and social networking to the best possible advantage. NEW!
- Set—and reach—important career goals.
- Overcome adversity, especially during tight economic times. NEW!
- Create and maintain professional sales relationships.
- Obtain an early balance between life and career.
- And so much more!
With quizzes, strategies, and resources, and more, this informative, inspirational, and motivational book is a personal mentor, guiding readers toward a rewarding sales career.
“Tim Connor is a mater salesman—no one is more qualified to share wisdom on selling.”
—Charlie “Tremendous” Jones, full-time speaker, trainer, and bestselling author